Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Pre gaming.
After no sleep and wondering what the fuck is going to happen, I've left Albany. FUCKING FINALLY. Sean Doody is the funniest person. He told me every band he has on his ipod, if he had additional comments about each band he would make them, then he told me what bands he would listen to and probably never listen to the entire time. I could really go for a cigarette and a blunt. I've fallen in and out of sleep a few times now. We've talked about many a topic. What musician is best in the sack(we had to outsource to girls from everywhere to get a legit idea), so far drummers are the best, who our ideal/least ideal women are. Random stories just about growing up. These guys know each other fairly well. I'm very new to this. I'm not scared but I'm definitely a rookie compare to these guys. Just went to a Wawa, I love Wawa. Food for me today has been as follows: Arizona cranberry iced tea, beef patty, oatmeal cream pie, banana walnut mini muffin, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, Wawa lemonade iced tea. I need to get a decent meal in my stomach tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sean Doody is such a character
ReplyDelete